Not all “ugly holiday sweaters” have to be ugly! Here are our favorite “not-so-ugly” sweaters to rock this holiday season. LUCK + LOVE
Here’s a look at some of our favorite looks from the 2014 American Music Awards last Sunday, including our #1 and BFF Noah Cyrus. LUCK + LOVE
Kylie Jenner in Alexander Vauthier
Kendall Jenner in Yigal Azrouel
Kate Beckinsdale in Kaufmanfranco
Noah Cyrus in Alexis
Taylor Swift in Michael Kors
Selena Gomez in Armani
We love the 90s! Everything from beanie babies to dunkaroos to inflatable furniture to All That and of course The Backstreet Boys. And as 90s girls we can’t help but feel nostalgic for our favorite fashions of the decade (some of which we aren’t necessarily too proud of now- see below), so we jumped on these five 90s trends that are making a comeback in 2014.
- Adidas sneakers that we personally can’t believe we went so long without
- Stoney Clover Lane choker necklaces that look great layered
- Scrunchies like these seen at the Rag/Bone 2014 spring preview
- Saint Laurent bandana print scarf & Tibi bandana print pants that let us channel our inner Rihanna
- Plaid printed skirts that we’re “totally bugging” for
Kendall’s ultimate 90s haircut to match our idols Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.
Libby’s Limited Too graphic tee and jean skirt outfit.
Gabi’s mix of butterfly clips, clogs, and enough chokers for everyone.
In honor of our signature beaded bracelets making a return online, we wanted to count down 10 of our favorite #tbt celebrity spottings in SCL beaded bracelets. LUCK+LOVE