We love the 90s! Everything from beanie babies to dunkaroos to inflatable furniture to All That and of course The Backstreet Boys. And as 90s girls we can’t help but feel nostalgic for our favorite fashions of the decade (some of which we aren’t necessarily too proud of now- see below), so we jumped on these five 90s trends that are making a comeback in 2014.
- Adidas sneakers that we personally can’t believe we went so long without
- Stoney Clover Lane choker necklaces that look great layered
- Scrunchies like these seen at the Rag/Bone 2014 spring preview
- Saint Laurent bandana print scarf & Tibi bandana print pants that let us channel our inner Rihanna
- Plaid printed skirts that we’re “totally bugging” for